1. The first step will be mapping the current business and education&training situation related to the furniture industry in each of the participating countries in the project.
2. The second step will be mapping the future furniture scenarios, scenarios in a completely globalized world, in which the European furniture sector must firstly, differentiate themselves from their competitors through design, creativity and innovation; and secondly, be able to work with or for other European or other international markets manufacturers. This mapping will lead to new business models that will set the competencies, skills and knowledge that employees of companies in the furniture industry must acquire to maintain competitiveness and positioning.
3. The third step will be obtaining the new competencies and skills needed to address these new business models, including those that must possess current workers, future workers and unemployed potential candidates, and which currently are contained in existing training content; and new competencies, skills and knowledge needed to address these new situations, among which we can find facing new technologies, materials, processes…
4. The fourth step is the development of a interactive questionnaire to allow both current and future employees of the companies and the jobless people to self-examinate, determining if they have these new skills or not, so that afterwards they will be recommended the training plan to perform in order to acquire these new skills and knowledge.
5. The fifth and final result that will be developed during this project will be e-learning technical training material that will enable the acquisition of those skills that will be demanded by companies for both current workers and future workers of enterprises in the coming years.
6. Furthermore, a pilot test will allow us to assess both the questionnaire determining their effectiveness, such as training materials for current, future and unemployed workers in the sector are performed.